在第一个分支那里选择最上面的那个选项,就会进入以下的剧情。
Sigma: I'm think we'll pair up with Luna and head through the magenta door. Are you guys good with that?
西格玛:我想和月神一起走品红色门。有人支持我吗?
Phi: Sure.
菲爱:同意。
Luna: All right.
月神:好的。
K: Then Clover and I will go with Alice...
K:那么四叶和我就和爱丽丝一起行动……
Clover: As long as I get to go with Alice, I'm fine.
四叶:只要是和爱丽丝在一起,我就同意。
Alice: I don't have any objections. We'll be going through the yellow door, right?
爱丽丝:我毫不反对。我们要走的是黄色门,对吧?
Tenmyouji: That means Dio, Quark, and I are doing the cyan door.
天明寺:就是说戴奥、夸克和我要走蓝绿色门。
Dio: Ugh. Stuck with a kid and some old fart... I can't see how this could possibly go badly.
戴奥:呃。被迫与小鬼头和老鬼头一组……天底下还有比这更好的事吗。
Tenmyouji: Hmph. Well, maybe we'll get lucky and you'll pull your head out of your ass.
天明寺:哦。有啊,我把你脑袋揪下来塞到屁股里就比这事还要好。
Dio: What'd you just say?!
戴奥:你再说一遍?!
Announcer: Ten seconds remain until Chromatic Doors close. Nine...Eight...Seven...
广播:距彩色门关闭还剩10秒钟。九……八……七……
Luna: We need to hurry!
月神:我们要抓紧时间了!
Sigma: All right guys! Let's get moving!
西格玛:来吧!行动起来!
Announcer: Three...Two...One... Zero. Chromatic Doors closing.
广播:三……二……一……零。彩色门开始关闭。
西格玛、菲爱和月神三人进入了品红色门。沿着通道一路走到了酒吧间。
Sigma: What is this place...?
西格玛:这是什么地方……?
Phi: Didn't you see the door? It said this is the lounge.
菲爱:你没注意门上的字吗?写着酒吧间嘛。
Sigma: ...Lounge? Does that mean there's somebody living here?
西格玛:……酒吧间?那就是说有人住在这里了?
Luna: Well, there doesn't seem to be much dust... Maybe there is.
月神:嗯,看起来是经常打扫的样子……或许有人。
Sigma: Hmm... So you've got a well-used lounge right next to a big empty warehouse... What is this building for?
西格玛:嗯……发现没有在空仓库旁边却有一个多功能酒吧间……这里到底是什么地方?
Phi: ...
菲爱:……
Luna: ...
月神:……
Phi: Beats me.
菲爱:真是难住我了。
Sigma: ... ...
西格玛:…………
Luna: It looks like there are four doors in here.
月神:看来这里有四道门。
Phi: Yeah. The one we came in, the one opposite it, and two more on the left and right. The two on the sides are covered with metal plates, though.
Phi: Don't think we'll be opening them any time soon.
菲爱:是啊。一扇是进来走的门,一扇是对面的这扇,另外还有左右两边这两扇。不过,两边这两扇门被金属板焊死了。短时间内是打不开的。
Sigma: I guess that just leaves us one option. ...
西格玛:我想我们只有一个选择。……
西格玛试图打开对面的那扇门。
Sigma: No good. This one's locked too.
西格玛:没用。这扇也锁住了。
Phi: I didn't see any other doors in the hallway we came through... Maybe we can find one of the keys to the AB Room in here somewhere.
菲爱:刚才在过道里也没有看见其它门了……或许我们能在这里找到AB室的钥匙卡。
Sigma: Well, it's not gonna find itself. Let's go!
西格玛:嗯,钥匙卡是不会自己来找我们的。开始找吧!
↓酒吧间逃脱开始。以下是打开密室中保险箱的密码,输入后可直接拿到开门的钥匙。
从酒吧间出来以后,沿通道前进来到一处电梯的门口,这次是真正的电梯。
Sigma: Another elevator, huh...
西格玛:又是电梯,呃……
Luna: Do you think it works?
月神:这电梯可以用吗?
Sigma: Donno. Only one way to find out, though...
西格玛:不知道。一路上就这么一条路,可是……
Phi: Hey. Someone's coming.
菲爱:嘿,有人来了。
Sigma: Looks like Alice, Clover, and K...
西格玛:好像是爱丽丝、四叶还有K……
Luna: And Dio, Quark, and Tenmyouji!
月神:还有戴奥、夸克和天明寺!